Orion Building Engineering Services Ltd have fantastic opportunities to add to our expanding team for Experienced Water Hygiene Technicians.
This is a great opportunity join an ambitious company which puts people at the heart of growth and success. We provide in house training with significant opportunity for future career development.
Reporting daily to your Water Hygiene Manager, the successful candidate will visit clients’ sites and be the face of the company, seeking to enhance relationships with existing clients. You will be
carrying out key duties to ensure their systems are kept compliant. You will be working alongside likeminded and supportive colleagues in order to provide a great customer service.
- Water Sampling
- Temperature monitoring
- Descaling of shower head and hoses.
- TMV Servicing
- Tank Cleans
- Calorifier/Hot Water Cylinder Services
- Calorifier Clean/Descaling
- Expansion Vessel Services
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our company values: Honesty, Professionalism and Quality.
- Taking pride in the work and service you deliver.
- Good level of computer skills, ability to use PDA/Compliance system for reporting.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Good basic understanding of ACOP L8 & HSG 274 parts 1,2,3.
- Ability to make recommendations from service visits.
- Previous or similar industry experience required (2 years preferred)
- Clean UK Driving License.
- Clean DBS Record.
- In addition to your basic salary there are significant opportunities to earn bonuses/enter incentive schemes and overtime is readily available.
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
- 24 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. Increasing by 1 day per year following 3 years of service.
- Company Uniform, Tablet and New tool kit and bag.
- Fully serviced company vehicle from our modern fleet and petrol card.
- Company Pension.
- Employee Assistant Programme, offering full time mental health support, counselling sessions, for personal and family use.
- City and guilds accredited training and on-site training provided.
- Annual Pay Review process
- General perks, benefits & discount offerings.
Orion Building Engineering Services are committed to equal opportunities and recognize the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We therefore encourage applications from everyone who meets the above requirements and would like to take their next career step with us.
Please apply via our website or contact:
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.orionbuildingengineering.com | 01442 242 100