Due to our continuous growth, we have a new position for a Water Hygiene Technician.
Site work will be based in Hertfordshire. This is not a national role.
Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Water temperatures testing/Monitoring & Sampling
- Showerhead descales
- Closed System Analysis
- CWST clean & disinfection
- Tank Inspections
You must have or hold:
- Full UK License
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Knowledge of HSG274/ACop L8
- 1/2 years experience in the water industry
Desirable, but not essential:
- NVQ level 1/2 plumbing
- Cooling Tower C&D experience
You will be given full training, a company vehicle, full technology package, competitive salary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
Monday to Friday (08:00AM – 17:00 PM)
22 Days Annual Leave (Exclusive of bank holidays)
Company Van/Fuel Card
For further queries regarding this role, please contact our office and ask for Richard Newcombe.
01442 242 100