We are looking to recruit a Plumbing and Heating Engineer to work within our maintenance department.
As a Plumbing and Heating Engineer your duties will include;
- Day to day plumbing maintenance, fixing toilets and taps and installing kitchen sinks and toilets and installing outside taps.
- Then on the heating side, 2 ports and 3 ports, centre heating pumps. Draining down systems, changing valves and radiators.
- Installing showers and fixing showers and installing pumps and valves.
- Radiators installs and valves and running new pipe works. fixing leaks and draining down systems, and cylinders.
- Working on heating systems and installing new central heating pumps and 2 ports and 3 ports and shower pumps.
- Power flushing 1st fix and 2nd fix
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent communication skills
Plumbing and Heating Engineer – The Successful Application we are looking for:
- Must have a Full UK driving licence
- Ideally 3-5 years working back ground
- Ideally NVQ level 2-3
- Must have your own tools
- Ideally live local to Hemel Hempstead
Plumbing and Heating Engineer Benefits Offered
- Monday – Friday 8:00-17:00
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Company Phone, Van, Petrol Card
- 22 days annual leave (exclusive of bank holidays) increasing by 1 extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
- Overtime rates where required
- Career development and training provided