Due to the expansion of our services, we are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Mechanical Pipe Fitter to join our team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable previous experience as a Mechanical Fitter /Pipefitter or similar role -5 years.
- Will hold relevant NVQ level 3 qualifications in line with recognized industry standards
- Will have experience and skills to work on sites undertaking Building Services Mechanical trade tasks.
- Practical skills required within the Construction site
- Experience in Building Services Construction site experience in a project-based organization
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines when dealing with dangerous equipment or chemicals.
- Proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract.
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Be opened for training and future development
- Sets and maintains very high standards of delivery – attention to detail essential
Responsible for assembling and installing pipe systems, pipe supports, and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Installs pipe for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems.
- Work with blueprints and follow site local building codes
- Coordinate with job site manager to configure pipe system layout
- Order proper pipes and other materials.
- Test functionality of hydraulic and other systems
- Repair malfunctions, breakages, or leaks
- Inspect and prepare sites for construction operations
- Assemble materials at job site.
- Select type and size of pipe.
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipes according to pipe system specs.
- Repair and maintain pipe systems and components.
- Resolve problems such as obstructions or holes.
Benefits and Salary
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Company van
- iPad and phone
- Company Uniform