This is an exciting role for an experienced M&E Project Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in managing the refurbishment of multiple plant rooms, to join a fast-growing building engineering company operating across Hertfordshire. This role will suit a project management professional that is comfortable in both project management and the technical aspects of building engineering.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately documented.
- To manage the resources on the project on a day to day basis and to report any staff issues as appropriate.
- Attends meetings and is prepared to travel as required
- Manage project commercial issues and cost reporting (WIP).
- To identify the client’s requirements and ensure we deliver these requirements to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Represent the company on any internal or external issues.
- Prepare detailed plans and procedures to administer the project and ensure the project team are familiar with and follow these guidelines.
- Regularly audit the project to ensure compliance.
- Communicate with the project team regularly on project specific matters and company initiatives.
- Managing procurement, labour and sub-contractors.
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections.
- Understands Consultants and contractors’ methods for pricing their services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant trade background or Degree Qualified
- Minimum 5 years M&E Experience
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM regulations
- Excellent Computer Skills – MS Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel.
- Recognized qualification in Project Management – preferred