The Company – About us
With an excellent industry reputation, gained over twenty years, Orion lead the way in the delivery of building engineering and support services. Our aim is to improve the safety and well-being of the customers we serve and ensure the efficiency and reliability of the buildings we maintain through exceptional service, knowledge and expertise.
Business Development Manager – Energy and Renewables
This is an excellent opportunity for a business development manager to join our rapidly-expanding company in the facilities management industry in an autonomous role with scope to progress you career.
Our projects department specialise in the installation of air source heat pumps and most recently commercial solar projects within the Hertfordshire/London area.
We have had exceptional success in recent years, and are now looking to expand our team to continue future growth.
In this role as Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new Solar PV business opportunities in the commercial, industrial and public sector. This will involve communicating and building relationships with customers, liaising with the internal teams and having involvement in projects up until completion.
The ideal candidate will be a business development manager with experience in commercial solar PV or renewable sector.
This is fantastic opportunity to progress your career within the renewable section in a pivotal role with a growing company where you will be a valued member of the team and receive excellent benefits.
- Develop new business opportunities in the commercial, industrial and public sectors
- Building relationships and communicate with senior management within commercial and industrial end users
- Liaise and coordinate with internal teams to see projects from start to finish
- Travel to sites for client visits
- Previous experience in business development role
- Experience within the commercial PV sector
- Experience dealing with small and large corporate organisations
- Driven, self-starter attitude
- Full UK Driving License
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Car Allowance
- Company Phone
- Commission scheme
- 22 Day annual leave (exclusive of bank holidays) increasing by 1 extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Monday – Friday 8:00-17:00
- Overtime rates where required