Orion Building Engineering Services Ltd have a fantastic opportunity to add to our expanding team for an Experienced Air Conditioning Service Manager.
This is a great opportunity join an ambitious company which puts people at the heart of growth and success. We provide in house training with significant opportunity for future career development.
We are looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Service Manager for a full-time position to join our management team who is able to run an existing team of 5 Engineers, as well as growing the team up to 10 engineers.
The role is for a Technical Air Conditioning Service Manager who is able to provide support to the engineers and clients, managing existing contracts, dealing with sub-contractors and suppliers, small quotations etc. The successful candidate for this role will have a technical air conditioning background. They need to already have experience in managing a team of air conditioning engineers and be very customer focused.
This is an office-based position; however, site visits will be required.
- Strong technical knowledge of Air Conditioning Systems
- Based in a commutable distance to our head office in Hertfordshire.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Holding relevant air conditioning and contract management qualifications.
- Strong IT skills, excel proficient and ability to learn new systems.
- Must have experience managing air conditioning service management contracts.
- Experience quoting, managing and running air conditioning installation projects.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Experience in dealing with small quotations, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our company values: Honesty, Professionalism and Quality.
- In addition to your basic salary there are significant opportunities to earn bonuses/enter incentive schemes and overtime is readily available.
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. Increasing by 1 day per year following 3 years of service.
- Company vehicle.
- Company mileage.
- Company phone, laptop, ipad.
- Company Pension.
- Employee Assistant Programme, offering full time mental health support, counselling sessions, for personal and family use.
- City and guilds accredited training and on-site training provided.
Orion Building Engineering Services are committed to equal opportunities and recognize the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We therefore encourage applications from everyone who meets the above requirements and would like to take their next career step with us.
Please apply via our website or contact: