The Air Conditioning Engineer will be expected to provide planned maintenance, reactive service, attend breakdowns & fault find on VRV’s, VRF’s, Splits & Multi Splits. The service engineer will be expected to travel throughout Hertfordshire and surrounding areas, occasionally London.
- You will carry out maintenance including fault finding/diagnosis and repairs on equipment including VRF’s, split type air conditioning and refrigeration plant.
- Occasionally, you will carry out other aspects of air conditioning works on projects from installation to test and commissioning within agreed programmes.
- You will need to complete commissioning certificates.
- You will be responsible of the distribution and safe keeping of materials on site. Ensuring that any defects/shortfalls are notified.
- You will be required to provide technical advice occasionally to clients on site.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Requirements
- The candidate must be C&G Level 2 Fgas and ODS Regulations: Cat 1 qualified.
- A full UK valid driving license is essential.
- The candidate must be an experienced air conditioning service, breakdown and repair engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification.
- Must have strong fault-finding skills.
- You must have good organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met and be able to demonstrate self-motivation and initiative to get to the heart of a problem to take it through to completion.
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Overtime Available
- Company Van – personal use can be arranged.
- Company Phone
- The successful candidate will be entitled to 24 days holiday plus bank holidays with the benefit of accumulating 3 additional days annually after 3 years.