Due to the expansion of our services, we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, motivated individual to join our dedicated installation team. Working to tight deadlines, the successful candidate must be highly motivated possessing excellent communication and organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise tasks to see the job through from its start to completion. An enthusiastic approach and willing to learn is paramount.
We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Air Conditioning with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5 years’ experience as an Air Conditioning Engineer Experience working on different types and makes of air conditioning systems
- Experience across AHU’s (air handling units)
- Good Electrical appreciation and understanding
- Install experience
- F Gas Qualification
- NVQ Level 1/2/3
- Hold an FGas certificate
- Highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- Proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract.
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check as part of the process.
- The Air Conditioning Engineer will be required to carry out service, maintenance, repairs, fault finding and attend breakdowns on a wide range of Air Conditioning units including; vrf, vrf, split, multi -splits, chillers, ahu’s & ventilation units.
- Complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units.
- Maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records.
- Complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment.
Benefits and Salary
- 30-36K depending on experience
- Company van
- IPad and phone
- Company Uniform
- Company fuel card
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday (08:00 AM – 17:00 PM)
- Place of work: Field based
- Call out rota