This is an exciting role for an experienced M&E Project Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in managing the refurbishment of multiple plantrooms, to join a fast-growing building engineering company operating across Hertfordshire. This role will suit a project management professional that is comfortable in both project management and the technical aspects of building engineering.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately documented.
- To manage the resources on the project on a day to day basis and to report any staff issues as appropriate.
- Attends meetings and is prepared to travel as required
- Manage project commercial issues and cost reporting (WIP).
- To identify the client’s requirements and ensure we deliver these requirements to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Represent the company on any internal or external issues.
- Prepare detailed plans and procedures to administer the project and ensure the project team are familiar with and follow these guidelines.
- Regularly audit the project to ensure compliance.
- Communicate with the project team regularly on project specific matters and company initiatives.
- Managing procurement, labour and sub-contractors.
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections.
- Understands Consultants and contractors’ methods for pricing their services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant trade background or Degree Qualified
- Minimum 3 years M&E Experience
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM regulations
- Excellent Computer Skills – MS Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel.
- Recognised qualification in Project Management – preferred
We are looking for a committed Contracts Coordinator to work in our contract department at our office in Hemel Hempstead. This is a full-time role, working within a small team earning a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a contracts coordinator, you’ll be tasked with the effective and efficient running of the Contract Department. The role will require excellent planning and organization skills, a professional telephone manner, and excellent administration skills. Other tasks will include attending meetings with clients and assisting on other projects as needed. You’ll be passionate about delivering seamless client experiences, building up relationships, and collaborating where appropriate. You will assist with new contract tender applications. Working within a regulated and process-driven environment, you will need to have an accurate eye for details, with strong admin skills.
The successful applicant:
- Solid experience in facilities management or a similar role.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills and experience working with excel in previous role/s.
- Demonstrable experience in having to have a high attention to detail.
- Experience providing reporting for senior managers.
- Experience dealing with outsourced providers.
- Assertive, independent and proactive.