A fantastic opportunity working alongside a growing engineering company has recently been made available. We are looking for an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in this specific line of work.
Experience required for the Water Hygiene Engineer role will include:
- You will need 2 years’ experience in water treatment or plumbing work.
- You will ideally have previous experience of undertaking water sampling, temperature monitoring, tank inspections, and closed system analysis.
- You will have the ability to prioritise and work within deadlines.
Rewards for the Water Hygiene Engineer role will include:
- Salary £22,000 – £25,000
- Company Van Provided
- Holiday including bank holidays
- PDA, Specialist Tools
- Working hours 08:00 – 17:00
- Overtime available
- You will be required to travel to various sites to complete the required work.
- You will be water sampling and temperature monitoring.
- You will also conduct tank inspections and closed system analysis.
- You will be required to clean and chlorinate the water tanks.
Orion Building Engineering Services Ltd are currently looking for an office/compliance administrator to work in the growing water hygiene department for the business.
The successful applicant must:
- Have strong administrative skills
- Strong IT/Planning skills
- Can work accurately with high attention to details
- Can work under pressure and meet the demands of the department
- Be proficient in data entry
- Be able to prioritise and organise your workload
- Have an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work effectively with team members and on their own
- Be self-motivated
- Completing compliance checking's on all water hygiene activities
- Raising non conformance
- Supporting and assisting the Water Hygiene Manager
- Planning and coordinating work
- Assisting and coordinating engineers
- Answer incoming calls and dealing with queries
- Responding to emails from clients